At Atlantic Gardening Company, we have a passion for plants of all kinds. In our 5,000 square foot greenhouse, you'll find a large selection of tropicals and indoor plants —everything from trendy succulents to hanging ivy that can be used to style any indoor space. Outside, we have 6 acres of property that house all our outdoor plants. Here you can find ornamental trees and shrubs, classic conifers, and unique Japanese Maples. Our team of experts aim to help you find the best plants for your needs — indoor or outdoor — and will happily answer any questions about design, care, or gardening tips.
Benefits of having plants
Beyond aesthetic reasons, there are many health benefits that people get from plants. Indoor plants help to:
- Reduce the carbon dioxide levels in your surroundings and increase oxygen concentration
- Increase the humidity level indoors, which is healthy for skin
- Decrease levels of air pollutants like nitrogen dioxide and benzene
- Reduce burdensome airborne dust particle levels
- Cool the interior temperature
Plant services offered
Not only do plants reduce carbon dioxide levels and improve air quality, they also create positive energy and a tranquil ambiance for any space. Keeping plants in your home or office is proven to boost concentration, memory, and mood in general. Atlantic Gardening Company’s design team will work closely with you to develop a plan that will suit your tastes and create an environment that is warm, inviting, and friendly.
Our plant leasing and maintenance service takes you from design to making sure that your plants maintain their healthy appearance, so that you don’t have to worry about them. Not everyone has a green thumb or the time to care for plants. That is what we are here for! We not only can install and provide the plants for your space, but we also care for them and keep them looking fabulous.
Check out of Plant Leasing page for more information.
Outdoor Landscape Design
Atlantic Gardening Company also offers outdoor landscaping design services as well. Using our large selection of outdoor plants, we design an outdoor landscape that fits your space and style.
Why chose Atlantic Gardening Company for your outdoor landscaping project?
- Trees, shrubs, turf, and ground-covers trap and filter dust and other pollutants out of rainwater
- Plants improve the air quality in general
- Landscaping a house will increase the resell value
- Gardening and maintaining a landscape has several health benefits
Here are some common plants that are used for our landscape designs:
- Shrubs and bushes – We offer a large selection of shrubs and bushes, ranging in size from small bushes to larger tree-like varieties. Our team of experts can even offer advice on how to care for your rhododendron, a tricky plant for Southern climates.
- Flowers – Flowers add a pop of color to your landscape. Atlantic Gardening Company offers a tremendous variety of both annual and perennial flowers, which can be selected based on your personal preferences.
- Saplings and trees – Small trees and saplings are a great investment. Over time, they will grow into large, beautiful trees that are sure to beautify your home. Atlantic Gardening offers Bonsai, Japanese Maple Trees, Evergreens, and more.
In addition to the outdoor landscape design, Atlantic Gardening also offers outdoor hardscaping services as well. We can install garden walls, patios, fire-pits, and more. Check out our Landscaping Design Page for more information on both landscape design and outdoor hardscaping.
Come visit us at Atlantic Gardening Company and check out our wide variety of plants and find the one that best fits your needs. For any questions, call us at (919) 878-8877. Our team is happy to help you get started on your green thumb!